Our aluminum hull ribs let you go anywhere.
We’ve incorporated all the best features of our pacesetting HB fiberglass hull inflatable boats into the HB-AL series. These rugged boats feature a marine grade aluminum hull that is powder-coated to ensure a smooth, long lasting finish. They offer the advantage of being lightweight yet remark- ably strong and durable. A modified V hull, combined with their lightweight, allow HB-AL boats to cut through water efficiently with less horsepower.
All three HB-AL boats are single hull models that keep the weight of the boats down. They also all have non-skid deck patches for better traction, safety and comfort. All of this is in addition to a host of other great features perfected by Achilles through our years as a leader in RIB design and inflatable boat technology. The HB-AL boats are a great choice for boaters who want a fuel-efficient and well-performing RIB that can handle rocky coastlines, coral, frequent beaching, and anything else you can throw at them.
HB-AL Standard Features include:
- Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four layer seam construction
- Powder-coated aluminum hull with non-skid patches (HB-310AL has full deck liner)
- Hull keel guard
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders
- Interior oar straps (HB-310AL only)
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Welded bow eye
- Inside bow davit lifting eye
- Stern mounted davit lifting eyes
- Outside transom towing eyes
- Protective transom motor clamp plate
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Webbed passenger handles and helmsman handles
- Removable Aluminum rowing seat (gray painted)
- Extra seat attachment patches (except the HB-240AL)
- Bailer valve
- Foot pump
- Maintenance kit
Persons operating boats alone should exercise caution.
Note: Boat images may be different than production models.